SENIOR JAVA ECLIPSE DEVELOPER
Our client, one of the award-winning fabless semiconductor company, is looking for Senior Java/ Eclipse Developers seeking to make an impact and contribute to a worldclass international team bringing highly innovative products to market.
This is an exciting role with the purpose of joining in the existing Eclipse development team based in Timisoara. The ideal candidate will have excellent OOP, Java and Eclipse coding skills.
The role will involve designing and implementing Eclipse plugins for various challenges, writing tests at various levels (unit tests including mocking, UI tests with SWTBot), working with internal and external teams on identifying features to be added and enhancing the user experience, investigating related problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in Eclipse Development (JFace, CDT, SWT)
- 10 years as a Software Developer in various languages, Java preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming techniques
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing, Jira, Jenkins, Docker)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Understanding of processor operation at instruction/register/assembler level
- Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Linux scripts